A fire broke out at a wedding house in Balara municipality-6, Mirzapur of Sarlahi district, caused a loss of Rs 600,000. Two people were injured in the fire incident. The house of Ram Chandra Mahato, a resident of Mirzapur, caught fire last night. District Police Spokesperson Deepak Shrestha said wedding materials worth Rs 600,000 was damaged in the fire. Short circuit was the cause behind the fire, it is said. Two people sustained burn injuries while taking out wedding goods and materials from the house. Both the injured are being treated at a local health facility.